[ENG] 180111 Red Velvet – Level Up! Project S2 EP.4

Streamable:

Dailymotion:

Google Drive: Link || Mega: Link

Showing 32 comments
  • matoh24

Why I can’t download it from dailymotion?

• seulgisolomon

I don’t know the answer to that question. Try again or use something else, I guess.

• keni

you have to use savefromnet but it’s limited

• Greentealatte

Wait….is their a download button on dailymotion???

• merong

watch it from dailymotion website, copy link address, paste to savefrom.net

• _kebbin

Revelup Subs you guys are the best 💪💪❤️❤️

• Jaza

Revelup Subs *insert deulgi’s voice* ilabusomuch!

• Rose

Anyway I want to tell you something. The google drive link is LUP for season 1 😂

• insomheart

Revelup sub the best

• WEJ

the google drive link file is from SEASON 1 ep04. T_T

• SKY BLUE

Google drive link is for season 1 ep.4?

• dream

Thank you so much, you’re our savior!

• Jimbei

Thank you for your hardwork. Did you guys accept donation on bitcoin?

• seulgisolomon

Hello. We only accept donations through Paypal at this time. Thank you~

• Sam

Thank you for the hard work. You are a blessing for the international Reveluvs.

• andy

iirc dailymotion and vimeo DON’T allow direct downloads, but third-party sites can circumvent that. search away 🙂

• Nn

Try download with mega, it is so much easier 👍
    but 1st download the mega app ,then click the link download and it will direct to mega app,then download it

• BadDad

I dont yet understand the reason to fly around in South Korea…Isnt Seoul to Busan (similar distance to this trip) like…200 miles? Thats like, down the street from our perspective…we dont think about flying unless its more than…600-900 miles or something? It takes longer and costs more for us to fly such a close distance with all the airport trouble and moving between the airport and location. 200 miles is only 2.5 hours from me by car. Just curious…it always makes me wonder…😊

• seulgisolomon

It takes 4.5 hours to go from Seoul to Yeosu by car. Try driving in Seoul. It’ll take you an hour to even get out of Seoul.
      Maybe there isn’t a reason for a normal person to fly around Korea. But these girls are already tired and they need to look happy for the filming.
      I donno about you but after almost a 5 hour drive, I’d be cranky as hell lol Hope that answers why Red Velvet had(?) to fly to Yeosu.

• theseulgibear

vimeo plisssss in my country i can’t play dailymotion… 🙁

• seulgisolomon

Our Vimeo account got suspended due to copyright infringement.

• theseulgibear

ohhh dang it… but actually i just play from youtube revelup sub 2.. thank u very much, hope still you still can upload on youtube.. God Bless U !

• Bea

Thank you! Off topic, but when they got to yeosu what was the model of the van they used? Lol because it looked comfy and we are looking for a new van.

• Rin

Can’t thank you enough!!!you have my sincerest thanks for subbing for the reveluvs like us!! I was cracking up on wendy’s research hahaha

• antant

would it be better if u can make the video private and share the password somewhere here? would that help?

• seulgisolomon

No, it wouldn’t. Our videos were never public :/

• pinkglam

is there any problem ? because i can’t play this ep

• seulgisolomon

You can watch/download it on Dailymotion, Google Drive, and Mega.

• Nastya

I can’t watch it because it says that video doesn’t exist

• seulgisolomon

You can watch/download it on Dailymotion, Google Drive, and Mega.

• Kasuy

What was the first english song that played? The one they used while reminiscing about LUP season 1, I’m sorry I’ve been looking for it for days kgjklglk;dg